Closet...
...اینجا می‌نویسم برای اینکه یادم بمونه... تا راحت‌تر فراموش کنم
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Pam: Personality retail center, I am Pam. How can I help you?
MVB: Hi, I want to get a new personality. I’m tired of my straightforward one.
Pam: Great, Which personality would you like to have?
MVB: mmm… I want it to be outstanding. Give me a “Messed up”.
Pam: Are you sure sir?
MVB: Yeah.
Pam: But I have to…
MVB: Don’t waste my time. Charge it to my credit card. 1172-5422-9428-xxxx
Pam: Are you sure sir?
MVB: Yup
Pam: OK. Wait a minute… Now you have your new personality but I have to mention that the “Messed up” is the most common personality in the current earth population.
MVB: Ops. So I’ll pick another one…
Pam: But sir you have to keep it for at least 5 years and then contact costumer service for change. I can not do anymore. These are new rules. Have a nice life!
MVB: DAMN IT…